We have transitioned to two in-person services at 9 and 11 am with the below protocols in place. Children’s ministry is only available during the 11 am service and we will continue to practice safety protocols.
To help everyone feel as safe as possible when worshiping inside our building, we have established some COVID protocols. Additionally, we are using a sticker system so you can let everyone know where you stand with regard to contact.
- Red sticker = no contact – stay 6 feet apart – no exceptions
- Yellow sticker = still being cautions so elbows only
- Green sticker = Hi-Fives & handshakes with frequent hand washing
- We removed some of the chairs and spaced out what’s left so that there is room to social distance.
- We have our building professionally cleaned on Saturday evening
- We spray and wipe down all touchable surfaces with disinfectant between services.