We have two in-person services at 9 and 11 am. Children’s ministry is only available during the 11 am service and we will continue to practice safety protocols.
To help everyone feel as safe as possible when worshiping inside our building, we have established some COVID protocols. Additionally, we are using a sticker system so you can let everyone know where you stand with regard to contact.
- Red sticker = no contact – stay 6 feet apart – no exceptions
- Yellow sticker = still being cautions so elbows only
- Green sticker = Hi-Fives & handshakes with frequent hand washing
- We have our building professionally cleaned on Saturday evening
- We spray and wipe down all touchable surfaces with disinfectant between services.